Tuesday, January 19, 2010

To Boldly Go Where No DVD Collector Has Gone Before...

The other day, as I gazed at the numerous, towering piles of DVDs scattered around my home, I came to the conclusion that maybe it is time to catalog them. The task is definitly a daunting one; my collection exceeds 200 DVDs. In each catalog entry I hope to have the title, director, year, format(WS/FS), along with value. The purpose of distinguishing the few dvds I own that are Full Screen is so I know which ones I need to put on EBAY. With the help of Google Spreadsheets I hope to be done in a few weeks. Will post updates on my progress...

3 comments:

  1. You're selling the full screen DVDs on e-Bay?

    I just read your ten best and ten worst movies list, and I agree with you on every one of them.

    "Up" was a gorgeous movie -- especially in 3-D.

    Squirrel...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to be selling all Full Screen DVDs I own because I want to replace them with their Widescreen counterparts. I'm tired of watching movies I love in the wrong format.

    I'm glad you enjoyed my list :]
    Hopefully soon, I will be posting my list of favorite movies of 2000-2009!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha I see you're taking a page out of my book with the spreadsheets. Great move, it's really convenient.

    ReplyDelete